Schools bring down the house with new and improved performing arts facilities. Building a quality auditorium has never come at a cheap price.It becomes a community gathering place and an attraction to hold regional events that bring in cash. For others, it offers students a quality educational experience in their future profession.
In “SAINT MSG GLORIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL” we have MAHI AUDITORIUM.
The features are following:
- There are 400 seats for the audience.
- Sloped floor for sight lines of audience to stage with level terraces for each row of seating
- Bottom and intermediate rows will be directly accessible from entry levels to allow for ADAAG compliant accessible seating positions
- Raised stage floor
- Steel truss construction approximately 8’- 0” (d)
- Allowance of 5 pounds per SF for transfer condition
- It is fully A.C.
- Mahi Auditorium flaunts the best audio-visual equipment, screens, a digital lighting system and a digital effect surround sound system.