The Creya experience is an outcome of the ‘beyond school’ programs that are delivered to school students to equip them for the digitally competitive world. The Creya programs, built on foundations of research-driven curriculum and facilitated by coaches, help students connect on an everyday basis what they learn in class to the real world. Creya programs through our process, place and people, aim to kindle interest in children to explore, discover and experience the joy of learning.
The Creya experience promises the following learning outcomes:
- Analytical Thinking, Creative Thinking and Problem Solving
- Communication & Collaboration
- Information Fluency and Digital Literacy
- Global Perspectives
- Leadership, Adaptability, Initiative and Risk-Taking
- Integrity and Ethical Decision-Making